Wednesday, July 11, 2007

the starting phrase of blogging is always the hardest to me. =\

let's see. work was nice today. not as busy as yesterday, but still nicee. ^^ i was actually looking forward to work this morning. first time i didn't think of taking leave. lols. by the way, i think the 40mins train journey to and fro is taking a toll on my butt and back. halfway through the journey, i always get backache. and if i stand throughout, my feet will hurt. haish. anyways, i thought i wouldn't have anything to do today, but luckily, i did! stoned a little in the morning, den karen asked me to help her do her spreadsheets. that took me like, 30 mins before lunch, and almost an hour after lunch to complete it. and guess what? lunch was only 45 mins today! omfg. lols.

but lunch sucked. my heels broke. the whole heel nearly came off. wth lor. i had to hobble upstairs to buy another pair. lucky they're cheap. bleh. and stupid mingkai still can say "wasted never sprain your ankle, if not tml can donid go work liao." =.= *arbish*

nothing much liao, just plain zapping documents, preparing folders, walking upstairs to find pretty ivy.. lol. i didn't do any shredding today! yays. i can leave that for tml liao. hahas. end of the day, my big boss came out to chit chat, and she was talking to melissa, when suddenly she mentioned me. mel was telling her that i was the one who opened the files, and corine added that i was the one conducting reference checks, and to my uttermost surprise, jean mentioned something like, 'in that case, maybe we can offer you a perm job here next time. or maybe trustee side.' blah blah blah.

on one hand, i'm hoping it's for real, mainly cos of the pay, and that at least i'm recognized for what i've done. on the other hand, i'm hoping not, cos i'm not sure if i can even last the whole 6mths. lols. but actually, i think jean just say say nia lor. i don't think they really want me as perm lah. =P

hmm. dunno why, but my elbow hurts. f4.

lastly, HAPPY 2ND-MONTH ANNIVERSARY !!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...