Friday, September 14, 2007

[blogging@work, 1.16pm]
i just realized that my blog looks weird on internet explorer. zzZz. hope i remember to edit it later.

4 hours 44 mins more to go. why does it always have to rain during lunch? and now i can't even buy back to office to eat cos it wouldn't be very nice to eat in front of a fasting malay intern. guess i'll be having coffee for lunch if it rains this month. speaking of interns, i already have so much time to stone, and now there's 2 more interns to do my work. perfect. just perfect lar. -_-''' and within the 4 months i've been here, i've seen 3 resignees who quit within the first 2 months of working here. that's how 'attractive' hsbc is. oh wells. don't want talk about office liao. it sucks.

i thought about it. i guess i was wrong. i guess i should have tried to control my temper. sorry lor. i just hope everything works out fine lar. haish. but anyways, thanks ying and di for the help and concern. appreciate it. =)

on a lighter note, my dad was saying earlier this morning about my future. -_- i can't seem to help feeling a little pissed off every time he does that. yeah i know it's for my own good; problem is, he says i should figure out what i really want and then work towards it. but yet he doesn't support me at all when i say i want to venture into the animal sector. haish. it's so hard to work things out when i'm all alone on this. i wish someone could understand. (i know jo does, at least. ^^) do i really have to be stuck at an office job for the rest of my life? if even 6 months contract is torture to me, how long can i last on a perm office job? *runs off to find someone of her own kind*

fine fine. no more moodiness. shopping later! yayness. =D and i'm addicted to subway melt. someone jio me please. oh yeah, who wants to watch evan almighty and underdog too? jio me JIO MEEE!! hahas.

jo! count me in on the south africa trip! let's aim to go together in a few years' time. only hope they still have it then. hehes. hook finger hor! i'm excited just thinking about it. *daydreams about elephants and lions* i think i seriously need a pet. LOL. anyone have just-weaned syrians to spare? =P i want a brown one, named caramel (cam-cam for short), and i shall teach her to cook! whahahaha~

okays i'm going mad. stoning-effect. 4 more hours to go. *bangs wall*
[end, 2pm]

not a good day after all. satisfied my kfc craving for dinner = 10 bucks gone. lost all chips in mahjong = another 10 bucks gone. lucky i din buy my cash. i think i have to skip lunch for the whole of next week. f4.

tata.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...