Wednesday, April 30, 2008

21st birthday party anyone?

dad just told me he wanted to throw a 21st birthday party for me. -.- i think he's under the pressure to do the same because my cousin's having one in 2 weeks' time. yeah i know there's still half a year to go, but it's already gotten me panicking.


i don't want a full-blown party. i don't mind a gathering at home for family, since it's my ah gong's bdae as well. but i definitely prefer separate dinners with whoever bothers to celebrate with me. and the worse thing is, if he insists, i'll have to forgo my spain trip, which i have already started planning and saving up for. bahx. i'll choose spain over ANY party. :(




only consolation is, i might be able to take this chance to invite him over. provided he hasn't forgotten me yet. but then again, i doubt i'll dare to. omigosh. panic panic! i wants my spain trip! boohoo~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...