Friday, October 3, 2008

escape artist

munchkins escaped for the first time this morning. freaked me out leh! but felt a tiny twinge of happiness cos i had a valid reason to take urgent leave. yet less than a minute later, i found him in the toilet. -.- silly boy. haven't had time to clean him this morning, and when i came back just now, bro told me he escaped again. and bit my bro. lolx.


am gonna get a wire mesh to cover the top, so cher if you're reading this, i shall try my best not to let him escape again. (in case he goes next door and scares the GR to death.)


here's him sleeping in bathing sand while poor me is cleaning his tank. he's grown so big now, and he has similar markings as russbabe, cept for the colors. not quite as tame as russbabe, but still lubs my silly boyboy. :)



~*~*~*~*~


i initially wanted to rant and vent, but i had already done so to poor jx in the afternoon, so i shall so nicely share my thoughts.


number 1: my boss' english is ridiculously off. i'm not expecting perfect english and grammer, even if it's from the director, but still, how can "VERNON" be spelt as "VENOM"? he actually sent the email out! omg. -.-


number 2: whenever there's a problem, everyone starts avoiding phone calls. same goes for suppliers chasing payment. poor me is pushed to answer the calls and guess who feels the wrath? poor me. not fair leh!!


oh wells. shall bear with it since i quite enjoy my job.


~*~*~*~*~


deepavali is on 27th instead of 28th oct! there goes my free day. anyone willing to pei me take leave on the 28th? =x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...