Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i is bored. WAS!

yes. so i played around with my cam last night. it's gonna bore people, but today i just feel like blogging about my tank. :)



full shot.


red tiger lotus growing (too) well.


mini pellia!


dying e.tenellus =(


and my fav, Crinum Calamistratum~

it makes my tank look messy and wild. and i totally love the feel!


too bad about my e.tenellus though. i'll have to take them out and try some other foreground plants. glosso perhaps. *shrugs*



my very pathetic DIY CO2

and here's my latest addition i just got today!


.


.


.


.


.



not very nice, right? WRONG~! or so i think.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.



love that tail! love the colors! :)


it's supposed to be a lavender butterfly HMPK, but it doesn't seem HM to me. oh wells, i hope it just acclimatisation.


...


totally beat. gonna bathe and watch land of the lost now. tata!


2203

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...