Thursday, July 2, 2009

halfway there...

came across this very amusing conversation...



that time when i was keeping tortoise this was what happened. one of them was sick. so i brought it to a vet. when it was my turn i went in with the tortoise in a guppy tank filled with recycled paper cat litter.

since it happened very long ago i cant really remember the conversation exactly. this is just roughly what happened:

vet: whats wrong with this turtle?
me: its very weak n not eating.
vet: how u keep it?
me: its in a bigger tub with these cat litter in there.
vet: u mean u keep it with these? no water for it to swim?
me: -.-
me: its a tortoise. it dont need water to swim.
vet: this is a TURTLE. it MUST HAVE WATER TO SWIM IN.
me: -.-
me: this is not a turtle. its a tortoise. it dont need water to swim. it will drown.

after that the vet carry on to check on the tortoise n later on brought it to the back for some injections.

after she return...
vet: u r right. this is a tortoise. it dont need water to swim.

the tortoise died the next day.

(credit AF forums)

LOL. i'm laughing at the vet, mind you.


2128

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...