Tuesday, March 20, 2007

lalala~ so hooked on ai zhuan jiao by alan luo. it's the first song that's playing now. love that chorus. =D

recently so bored at home. nothing to do at all. maple's getting laggy, audition's lonely, and cross-stitch's boring. i wanna do blogskins! hehes. got jen's email liao. major project sia. the coding's kinda complicated, from what i see, but nevermind, i can do it! i must do it. my first requested customized skin. lalala~ which prolly means i die die also gotta get my fireworks installed on wed. if not die ah! lols.

been interrogated quite alot lately by my parents. ever since mingkai gave me that winnie the pooh and after telling them that i'll be meeting a friend up in genting. zzZz. is there anything wrong with going out alone with a member of the opposite gender? during the birthday lunch on sunday, they even included an aunt in. she was like,

*whispers* "you got boyfriend already ah?"
"no ah"
"slowly find lah. must find one good one."
"er...okay"
"but most important, must got money. if not in future very hard"
".....orh..."

and apparently, my parents see a car as very importantly. and the dunno what 5C thingy. -_-''

personally, i'd feel that i'd rather be with a poor guy i love than with a rich guy i don't. but maybe i'm still stuck at the puppy love stage. probably in the future, i'd start to agree with them. it's the first time i'm having this kinda talk with them, and i admit even though they're way too conservative for my liking, they do have their points too. hrm...

sometimes i wonder if i'm really 20. i think my mentality's stuck at 15/16. i seem to be always asking others for opinions. and they seem to be able to give me, whereas i'm unable to comment on the simplest questions. blehx. i don't seem to act like 20 as well. my friends seem to be taking care of me, rather than i myself. that's so sad eh? haiz. i need to grow up man. =(

oh wells, i should seriously start thinking about my future. stewardess sounds not too bad. lols. ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...