Tuesday, November 6, 2007

first time.

i went swimming just now, alone, for the first time. laugh all you want, but yeah, it's the first time. i used to always want someone to pei me. no matter what i do, where i go, i sort of want someone there. maybe all along i was just trying to reassure myself that there would be someone there for me no matter what.

for some reason, i felt funny today. maybe it's what happened recently. maybe it's those phone calls about tml. i dunno. i think it's time to stop depending on others. i should stand on my own feet for a change. after all, you won't know what lies ahead unless you take the first step. it may be bad, but it may be good too. i thought i'd feel apprehensive swimming alone, but i actually loved it. i'm a lone ranger after all. =P

speaking of tml, i'm having mixed feelings. i should be nervous. or not? hais. i've been through it a couple of times. i have 'experience' wad. but i guess this time it's a little different from before. argh! wish me luck. (everyone DUN ask me what it is. D-U-N ask.)

oh wells. i sure hope straightening out my thinking is a good thing.

i'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly
i'll do what it takes till i touch the sky
and i'll make a wish, take a chance
make a change, and breakaway
out of the darkness and into the sun
but i won't forget all the ones that i love
i'll take a risk, take a chance
make a change, and breakaway

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...