Friday, August 8, 2008

dedicated to pl~

today's post shall be partly dedicated to my dear dear pl!


we were supposed to meet up for movie but due to my last minute 5 hour meeting which ended only around 8.30pm, i had to pangseh her. and i could only reply her messages after the meeting. i feel soooooo guilty can. i did that to one of my oldest friends! kill me please. and you know what she said?


"i'm not angry lah silly girl .." omg i wanna cry liao lah!



tickets wasted: 20 bucks
friends like pl: PRICELESS!

*hearts* my lin~!


~*~*~*~*~


now for the culprit. the meeting cum training session started at 3.30pm, and since i'm new to this industry, i was pretty curious about the whole project thingy, and thus had helen explain some of the construction stuff to me. by the time she finished, i was horrified to see it was almost 5pm already! initially when she started on the work process, i wasn't paying close attention cos i kept wondering when i could slip out and perhaps sms pl to cancel the date. as she carried on and on, i got drawn into it, partly because it's interesting, and partly because it's my job scope. i have to pay attention!


when it was finally over, i almost fainted when i saw 8.30pm. i felt sososo bad seeing pl's messages, but actually, i was quite glad i didn't leave halfway. i guess they were impressed by my 'enthusiasm' for learning the ropes. hopefully they'll be less harsh when i really start on the projects. *cross fingers*


had a little chat with anton, my agent, this morning too. he said that right from the start, they were already impressed with me during the interview. which left me baffling since i had absolutely no idea what i did, unless turning up an hour early is praise-able. the higher the expectations, the greater the disappointment. with all the pressure from myself and the company, i can already foresee more breakouts. =(


please give me the strength / determination / courage / whatever i need to do this job well. (and not get scolded!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...