Friday, August 29, 2008

fruitful life?

this is bad. had jack's place yet again today, thanks to complimentary vouchers that expire tomorrow. -.- must diet liao! i wish it'd stop raining. i need to swim! :(


work sucks more and more. :\


urgent meeting before lunch freaked me out. i thought got what big problem, turn out it's only a normal meeting. didn't quite understand what boss was saying, but it did help me a little with the projects i'm handling. bah.


i hate it when work or meetings come in at the end of the day. i hate it when work eats into my personal time. i hate it when i have to sms my engineers and managers and yet i don't get mobile allowance.


X[


something weird i realized though. have been going out after work and returning late for the whole of this week. i'm tired, but yet i feel life isn't that boring as before. appointments after work also keep me motivated during the day cos i have something to look forward to. hmmm...


ahhh wth. i shall not think too much and keep my brain cells for work. tata.


yes i'm lame.


p/s. muacks lin! ^^


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...