Wednesday, February 18, 2009

arigato gozaimasu~!

this is one of the rare moments i'm blogging about actually having fun at work. 2 persons made my day today.


first, my darling HL. she's probably one of the most boliao people in the office, apart from me. that's why we click! i must have declared my undying love for her countless times today. =) she's also the only one who can understand and handle my sarcasm. lols. not to mention we always share stuff, so i have different kinds of foods and drinks everyday. -__-'' she's also the only one in the office to chat on msn with me. so, yay for HL~


second, my engineer D. he's also very lame, sarcastic, and boliao, though not as much as me. he was hilarious today! twice my manager tried to talk to him and he ignored him! first time, he thought the manager was talking to me. second time he was excitedly trying to ask me to go back to my seat and read what he typed on msn (he just installed it today), while my manager was beside, talking about some project stuff. they were both talking at the same time and their reactions were totally comical; kept me and HL in fits of laughter. xD


it's also comforting to realize hel isn't bothering me, su isn't pestering me, and st's depending on me.


+you!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...