Saturday, February 7, 2009

i am loved! & nihon mura.

i think after su moved to the back with hl and stopped asking me to do her work, i've had more time and energy to concentrate on my own project work. i am rather pleased at my increased involvement cos now i'll be able to assist instead of looking all blur and confused and not knowing what they were talking about.


and i have VERY nice colleagues.



right after my meeting...
PL: eh michelle, michael looking for you. about the bankers guarantee.
me: *eyes big* HUH?! i thought done le? big issue ah??
PL: dunno leh.

after getting all my files and documents ready (while nearly having a heart attack from panicking), i called him back. turns out he merely wanted to do some customer service survey. (-_-)



me: eh that michael only want to do survey lor.
PL: haha! i know he only want to do survey, but i just wanted to scare you.
me: ...thanks leh!!

see?! so caring!


and it's interesting how a simple job of booking air tickets online can be passed from hel to su to pl to su to hl to su to hel and then at last to me. =)


~*~*~*~*~


dinner with the gals was nice. had sushi at nihon mura dhoby. i only ate like, 6 plates of sushi, a bowl of potato salad, and tiramisu. and i was so stuffed. there was like, so much yummy sushi around and i could only stare because my tummy was behaving selfish. grrr.


but still, that potato salad is super duper DELICIOUS! there's quite a considerable amount of potato salad, with roe on top, and veggies underneath. complete with baby tomato and cucumber. all for only 3 bucks! /loves.


din realize how much i missed them. (yes very mushy.) i think we should come out more often. lols. also cos i think me going out made my dad happier than it made me. weird...


~*~*~*~*~


i think munchkins snores. i hear cute little 'pop' sounds coming from his house. lol.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...