Wednesday, April 11, 2007

came across a little pink notebook containing bittersweet memories of me and him. been some time since i last thought of him. haven't seen him for ages too. strangely, i don't seem to like him that way anymore, though, i have to admit i miss those times we shared. in the past, i would have wished to go back to the moments where there was only me and him. but he has moved on, and so will i.
to him:
heys. i read your blog. hope you're feeling better. much as i wish i could tell this to you straight, i guess i won't. take care. good luck. =D
oh wells. i've finally, finally made the first step in finding a job. i did up my resume today (or rather, yesterday). it's so short, considering the lack of experience i have. =.= part of me is dreading work, but the other part yearns to spend my own money. tsk tsk.

haish.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...