Sunday, April 29, 2007

i asked my dad, mum and bro the same question.

"got one submarine, max capacity is 4 people. got 3 guys, and 1 pregnant woman got on. then the thing sank. why ah?"

dad/mum/bro : cos the pregnant woman inside got another person ma.
me : cos submarines are supposed to sink.
they : -_-'''

asked gary and mingkai the same question. both of them knew the answer. not fun de. bleh.

then gary asked me one.

"got 3 mice, standing in a row. the first one said, 'behind me got 2 mice'. the second one said, 'in front and behind me got 1 mouse'. the third one said, 'behind and in front of me got 2 mice'. how is it possible?"

gary said it was easy. but i couldn't guess it. then he told me, "cos the third mouse is lying".

wth. =)

p/s. i think a few of my friends have already received ngee ann's graduation letter. how come i haven't yet ah? don't tell me i cannot grad? zzZz. i heard got graduation ceremony, and need to wear gown somemore? oooh.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...