Thursday, April 26, 2007

raining heavily again. reminds me of the recent drowning of that 13 yr old girl. if you don't know what i'm talking about, click here. it doesn't tell this, but it started raining, and the 4 people stayed under the ledge to avoid the rain.

i can't believe how dumb some people are. no offense to anyone, but who would seek shelter from the rain IN A CANAL? =.= even my friend's primary school sister can say "wah so stupid! raining the big drain (she means the canal) will got alot of water one ma. she dunno how to swim. of cos will drown lah!" it's something like, during an earthquake, you run into the house for safety. it makes no sense right? tsk tsk.

there seems to be a lot of drownings recently. 13 yr old debra, the two indian teenagers, and the couple of coastal police. hmms. as the saying goes, 水能载舟, 亦能覆舟 (shui neng zai zhou, yi neng fu zhou). how true. i hate to say this, but debra's case was.. oh wells. as for the others, sad case. life and talent wasted.

i've never really experienced any deaths in my family (touchwood!) that have made a huge impact on me. but i sure have come across several deaths of my beloved animals - bobby, ginger, russbabe, r&j, rabbit.

i think we shouldn't take life for granted. i've always felt that, people shouldn't be wasting time doing things that they don't like. you never know when you're gonna leave this world. who knows, i may cross the road tomorrow and get knocked down by a car(touchwood), and i have spent 20 years of my life doing nothing that i liked. what a waste. who would wanna leave with regrets?

but true, we have restrictions. family, friends, and other commitments. i envy those who have the chance and courage to let go of everything and pursue their dreams. because that is something i don't think i can do. i see myself in future, working in an office, doing boring mundane tasks day after day, bringing home a stable income for my family. i may have a job, a monthly pay, and stability, but will i be happy? at the end of everything, can i say, i lived for myself?

same goes with the people. one day you see them, the other you may not see them anymore. i loved my dog, ALOT. but i never actually said it to him. i don't have the chance anymore. if you love someone, do tell him/her/it before it's too late.

to you-know-who-you-are, i suppose this is the reason for my 'outburst' the other day. lols. but, i still have to see your results first. blehs.

wows emo post today. lols. i guess, thinking about bobby always makes me a little emo. i'm warning all of you, DO NOT mock me about my love for him. you do not understand what we have gone through. so there!

p/s. winny's back! looking forward to monday. ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...