Thursday, October 18, 2007

first week of slacking. uber shiok! =D i've decided to slack until next month, which is merely less than 2 weeks away.

i really shouldn't have started pubbing. i think i'm really hooked. looking forward to pubbing this week and next! i'll be broke, but...neverminds. =P (i really want to try pubbing with you gals. are you gals still mad at me? f4.)

oh wells. everyone, listen to that song at the side. it's real by olivia ong. nice hor? anyone has that song? send me pweese? lol.

thanks *yr best fren* for the erm, advice. i may not know who you are (or do i?), but i know a lot of people are concerned about me and gary. i appreciate all the talks, as well as those efforts to make us patch up. but those who know me well enough will know that i don't and can't easily share my thoughts and feelings, and not many people can understand me. (at least, i know there's only one who can, but she isn't on speaking terms with me anymore.) nobody really knows what i've been going through these few months, and i'm not about to say. this will sound really rude, but i would appreciate it more if nobody tells me what to do. i believe my friends will know how to show their support the way i want it. as for others who comment without fully knowing every single thing, thanks but i don't need it.

last thing. the ss for gary. grats! ^^


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...