Monday, November 10, 2008

back to maple??

logged in maple for the fun of it. i wished i hadn't. went into cash shop, browsed through the sales items, and for the fun of it again, bought the below set.



a pretty cheap set; everything cost around 4+ bucks in total. but it got me motivated to play back maple again. (-_-) aphro's soo cute! it also didn't help that my guildmate kay, who used to be a few levels behind me when we last trained, is now a whopping 20 levels above!


i'm not gonna go back into hardcore mapling, cos it would just reduce whatever life i have now, but i am rather tempted to get back my pig and his equipments. it's gonna cost me at least 20 bucks for everything. can someone please reassure me it's okay to spend it? =\


lol. i is weird.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...