Tuesday, November 25, 2008

random~

[maple] finally got my dragon pulse skillbook over the weekend. thanks Everlast guild for specially helping me to get that darn book. thank god for them. silly of me to think i could survive with just the warrior and myself. tsk. didn't have any points to put into dp, so i chionged level.



yay dp! now i'm just gonna work on upgrading my cute hog into the uglier but faster monster piggy, and then it's zakum!! 8)


~*~*~*~*~


realize i haven't been listening to my westlife recently, so i popped one cd in. was suddenly reminded that i still haven't gotten my westlife story vcd. it was released in 1999/2000, so it's kinda hard to find in stores now. anyone who has it and willing to let go, or have seen it anywhere in sg, please please let me know. arigato!


41fptqvdy8l_ss400_


shopping online is fun! just bought loads of stuff from fr3b's special private christmas sale. can't wait for the products to arrive! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...