Saturday, November 8, 2008

what a week!

so hectic at work this week. new project roster came out. 6 local projects and half of an overseas project to cover. ho-ho-ho. can die lor. problematic ones somemore. boss is taking her own sweet time to drag, and when deadline is up, she pushes all the undone work to me. bank isn't cooperative (even though that manager's quite cute), and client is chasing me. argh~!


maybe i set too high expectations of myself. maybe i give myself too much pressure. maybe i'm too perfectionistic. i wonder if it's good or bad. whenever an issue pops up, i push myself to solve it asap, and push even harder to prevent such issues from occuring again. for someone who has absolutely zero experience in the construction industry, the amount of new things to learn every minute is overwhelming. ><


i can see my boss/colleagues being stressed out by all my questions. i think they used to be pretty laid back before i came. but it isn't a bad thing either. i guess.



at least the day passed quicker. it also feels good to hear the client look for you directly, instead of "is your boss around? no? manager? no? i guess you will do then." haha. maybe i DO like responsibility. =\

hearing my development manager speak about his trip to myanmar made me miss the farm life in australia. how nice to wake up in the morning to the sounds and smells of mother nature, to spend the day riding horses, milking cows, shearing sheep, planting veggies and growing potatoes. *dreams*


ah wells. retail therapy again today! decided to 大扫除 my cupboard, so bought some cute boxes and holders. changed mascara too. can't wait to try it on monday. :P


oh oh guess what guess what? mee got my second ear piercing! on both ears! ^^ mum doesn't know yet, but i suppose it's okay...not ah lian right?! i used to want at least 3 on each ear, but i'm having second thoughts now. it bloody hurts lah! and the pain LINGERS. feel so paiseh seeing that the guy was uhm-chio-ing when i was cringing. (-_-)


can't wait to meet the gals again! miz my zhuuuuuuu.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...