Saturday, February 16, 2013

i'm having a baby!!

if you've been following me on twitter, you might have noticed me (or not!) mentioning "popo" several times. she's my new baby! although...she's slightly older than me in human years. lol. bet you'd already guessed what who "popo" is. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
say hello to my sweet baby!


awwwwwwww! she's a +/- 4 year old pappy which i met last week and finally got to bring her home yesterday! although she's been super un-socialized, totally not trained, timid, freaked out and all that. but she's starting to warm up (she peed everywhere though) and i can't wait to see a trained, bubbly, lively, busybody, bouncy, and friendly popo, the way happy pappys should be! =P

oh, and happy v-day everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...