Monday, July 1, 2013

Wow it's july

That's half the year gone already. And if you can see at the side, we're less than 4 months away to our ROM. And I feel there's still a gazillion stuff not confirmed. Spent quite a bit of time previously checking out bride forums and wedding blogs, and here's the list I compiled for my own record (hinting SSD to help out ahem) and other B2Bs (bride-to-bes). Feel free to add on anything useful! :)

  • Venue & Decoration √
  • Photographer
  • Outfits √
  • Makeup √
  • Invitation Cards
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Songs & Montage
  • Food √
  • Guestlist
  • Favors
  • Guestbook
  • JOP
  • Rings √
  • Taiwan minimoon

I'm barely halfway there! *wails* Also, we've estimated the total expenses to more than double that of our budget, excluding the rings and Taiwan trip, so hopefully we'll get some of it back. *MAJOR HINT* But of course most importantly, I really really hope the guests whom I'm planning to invite will ALL TURN UP! Lol. 

Gonna be reaaaallllyyy busy for the next few months, with 2 events before I take my 2 weeks leave. And so many more preparations to be done! 加油 myself. =|

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...