Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hello October.

We're 26 days away from our ROM omg! XD

It's gonna be a busy busy month, because it's my birthday! LOL! Just kidding. Busy because we still have some final details not done, and a dinner session with both our parents, the food tasting session, my makeup trial, some shopping for the trip, my manicure session, Popo's grooming session, my weekly facials, and all with me rushing to prepare for 2 events at work! So much to do, so little time. Blame myself for procrastinating. @_@

But anyway, I just wanted to express my delight at receiving our photoshoot pics yesterday. There were hits and misses of course, but with it being my first "professional" shoot, I would say I'm pretty pleased with the results! Even more so after my PP-ing. Though I'm tempted to share them here, I suppose I should let the guests have the privilege of seeing them first lol. 

Speaking of which, if any of my guests are reading this, ONLY COMPLIMENTS OKAY? If you think I'm fat or something, don't tell me k? XD

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...