Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Things to do before I die.

Sorry for the gloomy title. I used to think about the future. But as I grow older (or as I see more and more deaths nowadays), I would like to start living less for the future and more in the present. I don't want to die with (too many) regrets. Things that I should have or could have done.

So I'm creating a bucket list! It's gonna be harder to fulfil them I guess, since time and money no longer belongs to me alone ('perks' of getting married). But at least I'll have a goal. Or goals. Not sure if this will work out either......*sigh*
  1. Quit this job (gonna happen soon)
  2. Learn Korean
  3. Visit Korea / Ireland / Santorini
  4. Learn Muay Thai (again)
  5. Start a dog cafe (probably never gonna happen but just putting this here in case anyone has spare cash)
  6. Complete all 3 levels of Reiki and Animal Communication
  7. Lose weight (who am I kidding!)
  8. Do lasik (0_0)
  9. And most importantly, love myself more! XD
 At the end of the day, I guess I'm just trying to be happy. (Sounds familiar? Hehe.)
"Learning to love yourself, it is the greatest love of all."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...