Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mookata at Charcoal Thai

I chanced upon this Charcoal Thai offer on Facebook and since we hadn't tried mookata before, I decided to have this for dinner yesterday! Went to the Kovan one. Quite empty still when we arrived at 6 plus, though it would be safer to reserve. *shrugs*

Tomyum soup base, with a set for 2. Was kinda craving for the mango salad but we forgot about it until about halfway through. =( It looked pretty little but I guess it was just right for both of us. You can see exactly what was in the set - nothing spectacular. Also came with an egg which we poured into the soup cos we didn't know what to do with it. And it was quite hard to get oil out from the lard lmao. =\


Definitely not returning for this. Besides the fact that the only thing I enjoyed was the tomyum soup, majority of the set was meat (chicken and pork) with only 2 pathetic prawns and a little bit of sotong. I don't normally eat meat, unless it's something 'special', and this is definitely not worth breaking my rule again for. 

At $14.90++ per pax I really don't think it was worth it. I guess the most value-for-money steamboat bbq would still be at Bayfront. When can we go again?! =(

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...