Friday, May 4, 2007

back from dinner an hour ago with winny, judy and sherry. lols. went ang mo kio for claypot dinner. heng not steamboat. was freaking hot. lols.

after that went kbox. first time there. bleh. i din sing at all, but the rest did. never knew winny could sing so well. lol. heard alot of songs, which brought back memories. songs like 最近. oh wells.

pic pic! only 1 on my phone. more on winny's cam, but gotta wait for her to upload it. here's me and winny. i'm gonna mish her. =P


girls, you all really wanna go back for the grad ceremony? can i not go? maybe i meet you all after that? lols. the robe. i dunch like leh. *jialat*

p/s. sherry says she finds me and kenneth very compatible. we do meh? LOL. -_-'''

p/p/s. almost forgot to mention. i can't use my noob char in audition anymore, cos just this morning, i was feeling rather not happy. dunno why. this zha bo stepped on my tail, so i bit her. (aka quarreled with her). so now that nick's probably blacklisted by her liao. ah who cares. i have my main. =)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...