Saturday, May 19, 2007

TGIF! hahas. finally, i truly understand the meaning of it.
one week down. 9 more to go. =P

no mood to work today. kept thinking if gary was really okay or not, cos his voice sounded weird this morning. but surprisingly because of this, i didn't really pay much attention to the time and so today was rather smooth. did filing the whole day. stand so long sia. again surprisingly, feet don't hurt much, except a couple of new blisters. hmmm. but sad to say, i've almost finished filing my 10-cm pile of papers. what to do next week? bleh.

my big big big boss is coming down from hongkong next tuesday. melissa told me it wasn't convenient for me to be in the HR room, so i have to sit outside and do admin. i wonder what admin stuff can i do for the whole day. can't step in HR leh! sadded.

actually melissa didn't have to tell me, cos i already knew. i was in the HR room, and my boss was telling the rest in her room. she said so loudly, "shernice can stay, but michelle cannot. get her to go out for the day."

i was thinking, like, 'HELLO?! is that coming from a senior HR manager? i'm right here leh. i can hear what you saying. you're treating me as invisible leh. so rude!' zzZz.

but anyway, i should be getting used to this. i have to. 9 more weeks of similar treatment. lalala~ i was discussing with my aunt during lunch about office life. she was saying how she overcame all the difficulties when she just started out. everything i say, she can rebuke. until i said, "i find office people all so fake." she diam liao. lols. office life sucks, for me.

argh. finally i have my life back. for 2 days! oh wells. better than nothing.

misshiu. bai`bai.

p/s. i might be going for the grad ceremony after all. even melissa said i should go. and i can escape 1 day work. hmmms.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...