Wednesday, March 12, 2008

expensive porkchop

yes yes, i'm using a skin made by someone else, basically because one, they make it so much nicer than me, two, i'm lazy to fix my own, and three, i rather maple. lols. i'll start making another one this weekend if i decide to take a break from mapling. not likely though, and i like this one. lol.

i had actually blogged a whole chunk of stuff this afternoon at work, ready to post once i uploaded screenshots. (i was planning to get the 20 million meso porkchop.) somehow my mood was ruined before i even started to protect the pig. initially wanted to quit, but since i was already outside, i went all the way. 45 mins and 20 million mesos later, i finally got the tamade tamable hog. it was cute, though i was already feeling it was 20 million wasted. on my way to gobies, lag caused me to swim straight into a bone fish. -.- so i died. wasn't even on piggyback. haiz. mood isn't too good now. hopefully training later will brighten things up.

i wonder why i'm always in a not-so-good mood nowadays. i guess i need my gals. T_T

-edit-
don't play maple when you're in an irritable mood, or you'll end up like me, dying THREE f**king times without charm. totally NOT happy now. leave me alone. no joke.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...