Tuesday, March 11, 2008

today started out pretty well. i was notified that i might be able to go on leave again tml. was rather happy cos i can chiong maple. then i came across this interesting cv while browsing old resumes for shredding. he included his picture, contact details, education and work experiences etc, but he forgot to write his NAME! rofl.

come lunch. was a little pissed to hear from esther something i didn't wanna know. i hate office politics. if you don't give me work to do, it's not right to complain that i'm not doing work. zzZz. is tony on my side, or hers? *ponders* anyway, thanks esther! =]

then someone else decides to piss me off even more. the other day i was already offended; today he made it worse. haiz.

end of the day, i realized i don't get to go on leave tml after all. tsk.

i'm supposed to be ecstatic that i managed to fix my maple, but somehow, my mood is so totally ruined. will you people stop getting on my nerves already?! >:(

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...