Tuesday, May 27, 2008

clubbing and work


not very nice for gals to club, cos clubbing gals aren't the type you wanna bring home to show your family



the above wasn't said by me; it was by someone i know who frequents clubs (i hope he doesn't read this). yh doesn't club, and he has mentioned the same to me. i don't deny i feel likewise (yes yes, kill me for stereotyping). is that the common conception guys have of girls who club? can i say the same for guys who club?


it kinda changed my mind about clubbing. no doubt i'll meet people, but i'm getting skeptical about the kind of people i'll be meeting. yes it'll be fun, but is clubbing really all about fun? and will that fun do me any good? is that fun worth it at all?


but then again, it isn't really up to me to judge. =x


~*~*~*~


huge mistake at work! i must be blind. that's a 2-month difference! *slaps self*


knowing loretta, i was half-expecting a horrible lecture from her. luckily i haven't had any (so far). she did seem abit pissed though. lol. luckily the hotel still have rooms available. luckily i was able to rectify it. luckily cindy was so helpful. luckily...i seem to depend alot on luck. but luck didn't prevent me from catching the flu virus from her. -.=


normally i would be feeling horribly guilty, but i'm ashamed to say i don't quite feel that now. maybe because it's more or less settled already. maybe because i'm only temp-ing. maybe because i'm preparing to resign. ah wells. *crosses fingers for new job*




so i just wanted to say, even if i never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.



sweet email :)


~*~*~*~


any suggestions on where to hang out instead of town again and again? =\

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...