Monday, May 26, 2008

happy happy day!


righttt. this may be old news, but this is the maple effect you'll get when you wear the lv 70 earring and hat, and hold a lv 64 weapon. fake holy symbol! lol.


leveled to 122. after so long. and i predict i'm gonna take even longer to level up now. i need DP!



went on a shopping spree to scroll some of my items. managed to scroll a +10 dex on my maple earring! i think i'm pretty lucky today. also scrolled my 2 welcome capes. the first one failed a 70%, resulting in +8 str. since i thought it was enough for me, i decided to play with 30% scrolls for the second one. guess what? i passed 3 30% and 2 70% on it! that's a lovely +13 str! but it also means i've gotta hurry up sell my +8 str before it becomes untradeable in the next patch. bahhx.


apparently my good luck doesn't end here. i tried 2 30% acc on my maple helm, since i thought if it boomed, i could always get another one. surprisingly, both passed! omigosh! +3 str, +7 dex now, and 5 more slots to go! i don't think i dare to throw 30% on it anymore. oh wells. also scrolled a INT cape for fun, so that i might get a little more mp when i level up. similarly, the 30% i threw on it passed!


overall, out of the 10+ scrolls i used today, only 1 failed, and it didn't boom! gosh. i can't believe my luck today, though i'm almost 15 million mesos poorer. let's hope the stuff i'm selling can help get back the $.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...