Monday, May 5, 2008

training at sotongs

i don't usually train during non-2x, cos exp gain would be unbearable. so in the afternoon, i went online for some fun. was persuaded by my guildmates to join them at sotongs. hesitated at first, since i would be of the lowest level there and one of the only two 3rd jobbers. furthermore, i haven't trained there before, so i was afraid of slowing down the exp rate. but they insisted, so i went.


exp gain rate was pretty fast at first, considering there were 4 attackers. i also had SE and HS, which contributed. but after the two 4th jobs left, i was left with kay (lv 119 hermit) and the priest, and exp rate slowed tremendously. we stopped training after our priest leveled.


since i was busy trying to kill efficiently, i didn't quite take note of exp per hour. but as i had to spam pots despite the priest sticking close to me, gobies would be a better cost-saving place to train. nevertheless, it was a nice training experience and i'll probably go back if my guildmates are training there. i'm not about to ask for slots from random people though! lolx.


besides the newly-gained experience, i also made a new buddy! yep, that priest. maybe its just me who's feeling negative about the maplesea community, but she kinda surprised me.




  • she saw that i was lagging, so she stuck by me, only leaving to HS and bless the others.

  • helped to kill when she saw that i was having trouble without SE.

  • she grouped mobs together for me to rain on.

  • all the while healing me and saving my ass a few times when i couldn't pot myself in time.


best of all? she picked up a gfa my mob dropped, and returned it to me. how nice. being the only non-Everlast person in the map, she could easily have looted that 4.5m scroll, quit party, and gone off.


maybe the community is getting better. or maybe i've met too few nice maplers. i think i need to get out of soloing at gobies. see the world. explore the horizon. lmaorofl.


p/s. am surprised that, excluding the gfa, i still manage to earn a few hundred k. :)


9:01pm

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...