Friday, March 13, 2009

friday the 13th, again!

it's friday the 13th tomorrow. AGAIN. if you haven't noticed, there was a black friday last month too.


yep.


work was bad. super shag, even though i've only been working 2 days this week. i had to work till 8 plus yesterday and 7 plus today. lunch was my only rest time. sobs. updates at RT! at first it was "comforting" to learn that they employed an admin girl to assist me, only to have them tell me i have to teach her so that she can take on HL's projects. well, some help! i'm STILL stuck with all the big projects. and she went on MC on her 3rd day of work. ._.


the new project manager isn't of any help at all either. i'll be thankful if he doesn't come bother me with silly questions that even i can answer. haiz.


TGIF! i'm itching to rescape my tank this weekend. decided not to focus on shrimps only, since it's a waste when i'm only keeping cherries. so i'm getting angelfish! i love angels. (=


totally random. haven't been sleeping well cos of my stupid hair. *falls asleep*


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...