Wednesday, March 25, 2009

no title again.

muacks my boyboy!!



went shopping again yesterday. but for once i didn't buy anything for myself. mostly bought treats for the silly boy up there. HL bought beds for her doggies. seeing all those doggie treats and accessories tempt me so much to keep doggie again. too bad dad won't allow. =(


not enough sleep since sunday, when i woke up early to go pray my paternal ah ma. super sleepy at work this week. drinking 3-4 cups of coffee also cannot stay awake. can't wait for the weekend to sleep in.


new leaf city's coming out in the maple patch tomorrow. new quests! new mobs! new places! please don't let me have OT tomorrow.


very random i am. starting to lose interest in blogging. right. bye.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...