Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My $7 pizzahut meal

I haven't really been blogging a lot about food have I? So here's a short one. Dinner yesterday was at pizzahut, to satisfy my pasta craving.


Creamy mushroom linguine and seafood tofu salad for me! I piled like, 3 tablespoons of cheese and 1 tablespoon of tabasco sauce on it. It was a recent discovery that tabasco goes very well with creamy pasta. I get this craving ALL the time. Salad was normal though. My favorite salad is still from MFM. Probably it's the balsamic sauce that I'm hooked on.  

Ocean catch pizza and drumlets for SSD. Ordered this lychee green tea to share and it was horrible. Sweet + sweet = ewwww! We could have gotten a soup and a safer drink for the same price. :(

BUT! We paid less than $7 for all these. Because apart from the 10% discount from Stand Chart, we still had the NS vouchers. ^^v

Looking forward to my buffet this month! My last gorge before starving myself in October. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...