Sunday, February 15, 2015

MELT - The World Cafe

At $88++ per pax, I thought it deserved a blog post by itself. 

We just had our reunion dinner at MELT, at Mandarin Oriental. It was touted as the best buffet in Singapore and I had read many positive reviews about it.


Hits - salmon sashimi, cha soba, fish maw soup, bbq sausage, and ice cream waffles. Wasn't impressed with the other dishes I tried and there were a lot more which I didn't even bother taking. There were no lobster spring rolls nor Hainanese chicken rice which were on the "Menu Highlights". Overall, all 10 of us felt it wasn't worth the hefty price tag at all and there were others much better than this.

Best buffet in Singapore? Nahhhh I don't think so.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...