Wednesday, June 27, 2007

i ish sho tired again. haish. slept at 2plus again last night. woke up feeling like a zombie this morning. totally no mood to go to work. but i still endured the journey there. decided to take half day leave, go back home and sleep.

i wonder if it's just me, but i think after i told melissa that i wanted to take half day urgent leave, she started giving me lots of work to do. i kept walking around, finding people, passing/collecting documents, zapping stuff, and answering calls, that i barely sat down for 15mins straight. lols. i wish i could be this busy for the whole day.

was supposed to leave at 1pm, but jean told me i could go off at 12. i felt bad leaving mel there alone, so i stayed until 12.30, when even mel asked me to leave. tsk tsk.

wanted to go home and just cook maggi, but in the end gave in to temptation and indulged in kfc and cheese fries. lols. regretted it though. i updated my bankbook, after a very very long time. realized that i've really been spending alot. haish. but hor, i don't seem to know where my money go to leh. i hardly go shopping also. hmm.

i think i better cut down on spending on myself le. i shall limit my lunch to be below 5 bucks everyday. cos, i also just realized that just my transport to and fro alone, is a whopping 88 bucks every month! i think that's where my money went.

i need to put my accounting to use. *digs up old FMGT notes*

haiz. mapled and slept after lunch. 2 hrs of nap is so not enough. i'm still feeling tired. so sad. bleh. my dad came back nagging at me for taking half day leave. seriously, i don't see anything wrong with taking half day leave? i didn't feel guilty at first. (maybe too tired?) but after what he said, i felt something gnawing at my conscience. haish.

[rant]
it's not like i put everything down halfway and just leave right?! i make sure i finish all my work on hand de leh. even documents needed for next week i also prepare liao leh. emails to be read and replied, i do le. meetings and interviews to be arranged, i also do le. people to be notified, i did as well. even stuff which mel said is not urgent and i can take my time to do, i also do le. WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT SOMEMORE?! mii ish really tiredx mahs. *pouts*
[/rant]

i know i know. working life is lydat de ma. but even so, i am not prepared to let myself be 刻薄-ed, unless i'm willing to do so. which in this case, i am not. hrmph. i'm dreading work. =( but i admit i'm getting used to it. even lunching alone by the river, which i first felt was super super pathetic and ke lian, has become more bearable now. not that i like it; i have no choice do i? i can get accustomed to (office) working life, but i don't think i will ever enjoy it.

sorry dear, for saying those things in maple just now. but it's true. argh! i don't know. i don't know how to cope with it. i'm feeling tired. mentally. frustrated. stressed. i just want something simple. i just want to be happy. why has it become so complicated? i don't know when this elastic band will snap. neverminds if you can't come. it's okay, i'll be fine. i'll get used to it. your life doesn't revolve around us alone. your parents know better than me what's good for you. listen to them. i understand.

- needs an escape from reality -

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...