Wednesday, June 6, 2007

today was just unbearably unbearable. =\ super bored with nothing to do. (tried to) yawned discreetly more than 10 times. jialat! i seriously wonder what they hire me for. haish. today is ONLY tuesday. 3 more days till the weekend.

went walk walk with aunt during lunch today. bought 2 pairs of heels. happy! i seldom see 'closed' heels that i can fit in, so once i find them, must quick quick buy buy. hahas. i bought the pink one cos it's cheap and i can wear it for work. only 7 bucks. but i sure hope it lasts. i so lubs the other one. white with nice shiny flowery details. machiam wedding heels. super nice! haha. cost me 32 bucks man. i find it a little wasted to wear to work, cos nobody will see and appreciate. but it seems like my life now is office and home nia. tsk tsk. oh yeah, they're super high too. can imagine me waddling like duck when i wear them. =P

jo told me something very interesting today. you know those hooks they put at the back of toilet doors for you to hang your stuffs? she told me those at her office were placed so high that she couldn't reach them. LOL. i'm ebil~

went in my parents' room to get something just now. my dad smoked in the toilet again. whole room cigarette smell sia. no offence to *ahem* anyone, but i couldn't help but wrinkle my nose at the smell. )=

*prays that dear gets to study* it's for your own good. misshiu.

random random. don't know what to blog liao. my life is boring. bai`bai.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...