Friday, June 15, 2007

wonder why work comes in after 5pm. whole day nothing to do, until wanna leave then come. make me cannot leave on time. sianz. oh wells.

went to see doc after work. nice doc, gave me mc for tml. i wonder if i should take. cos if i do, then this week i only go work for 3 days. feel guilty sia. lols. but today 3 colleagues told me to see a doctor, 2 of which reminded me twice. they may be hinting to me that i should get an mc and stop spreading germs all over the office. but i prefer to think that they care. LOL.

when my mum came to pick me up, she immediately asked, 'how come now become so serious? where you caught it from? gary got anot?' i was like, duh? lols.

speaking of dear, today din talk to him at all. )= was really unwell during lunch. croaking so badly that i was praying all morning that i don't have to answer calls. haish. after lunch came the runny nose plus sneezes. jialats lor. sowie dear.

bro's bdae on sat, going out for dinner tml. let's hope i get better by then. lalala~

heard this song on the radio. i like the chorus. ^^



呼...我喜欢就这样靠在你胸膛
呼...我喜欢没有时间没有方向
呼...我喜欢像这样爱的好自然
不用管别人投什么眼光
随你带着我四处的(去)游荡
呼...我喜欢一醒来有你在身旁
呼...我喜欢赖在床上看你喝汤
呼...我喜欢你的手放在我肩膀
像是担心我会消失一样


p/s. bai`bai buddy! take care in ns and have fun in tekong. keep in touch hor! =D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...