Friday, June 22, 2007

TGIF tml! ^^

i think today is injury-day. when i helped jean to fill her water bottles in the morning, i accidentally got scalded by hot water. i din realize the water was still hot even after 14 hours. that thermos flask is really good! lols. then knocked my elbow against the sharp edge of the cabinet while i was keeping the arch files. poked a stapler bullet into my finger while organizing sets of documents. sprained my wrist mildly when i lifted a whole box of papers onto a high cabinet. my legs hurt from squatting too long while filing documents, and i felt dizzy spells when i stood up. cut my finger from opening the crown boxes after lunch. the cut stings when i wash my hands. )= hurt my back when i tried to move the boxes. even leaves and twigs fell on me while i was just sitting there by the riverside eating lunch. tsk tsk.

but i ish rather happy today, cos it was quite bearable. besides the fact that i had mingkai to pei me sms the whole day (xie xie ni~), i also managed to do quite alot of things today. not bad not bad. of cos, most importantly, i managed to provide good news for dear. (shan't blog into details. not sure if i'm allowed to.) i really hope it works for you. you must jiayou o! for you and for me. =D

i heart you too...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...