Thursday, June 21, 2007

i seem to be on an emotional roller coaster this week.

been sick since the middle of last week. stupid cough and flu. stupid doctor. it evolved to throat infection when i saw another doctor yesterday. zzZz. and after taking the asthma med, my hands were shaking so badly. )= having to go to work made my mood tremendously horrible. i felt so frustrated, crappy, and sucky. when i went for work this morning, i seriously seriously felt like telling them, i quit! i hate working there. really.

being so frustrated, i tend to blow my top at the slightest thing that triggers. unfortunately, i took it out on dear. it wasn't his fault. not really i guess. maybe that incident started it. but i admit my reaction was abit too big. i feel guilty. i shouldn't have added to his problems when he has so much more to handle and solve.

i don't know what to say or do to comfort him. i don't know how to help him out of this mess. he even has to comfort me! what a useless gf i am. :( dear, it's okay if you can't make it this week. or even in the near future. i understand you have alot of stuff to settle first. i'll help if i can. lemme noe how.

p/s. my last toenail came off! whole piece. freaked me out. lucky not pain. i hope another nail grows. =.=

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...