Tuesday, July 1, 2008

i hate my 'boss' (yes really)

my office is filled with weirdos. honestly. and i'm glad esther shares this sentiment with me. both of us are desperately looking for new jobs (okay maybe she's not that desperate as me) because we cannot stand working here! her boss sucks. i know because i've worked for him before. but esther shocked me again just now.



him: *intercoms* esther can you get me some liquid paper?
e: it's in your drawer.
him: can you come get it for me?
e: *went inside room, got it for him*
him: can you help me blanco this word?
e/me: *o.O*

another one.



*runs to 5th floor to find esther*
him: can you help me make an overseas call?
*goes back 2nd floor*
e: my idd hasn't been activated. i can't call overseas.
him: ok nevermind, i use my handphone.
e/me: *-_-*

he's f**king lazy and impatient. kill me for saying this, but yeah. and i'm not the only one who thinks so.


that's her boss. we're similar, cos my boss sucks too. not really my boss, but my 'boss'. lol. i hate it when she thinks she's everything and everyone has to listen to her. i hate it when she delays documents. i hate it when she does everything last minute. i hate it when i enquire about something and she goes to scold the person who enquired me about it. who gets it in the end?


me! *argh*


when i'm active, i'm taking matters into my own hands. when i'm passive, i'm not responsible enough. ho-ho-ho how exciting! (sarcasm) i have no problem doing things for susie or tony because they simply leave it to me to settle it. if i have to use her method to get things done, i have to be mean like her. i wonder why susie has 3 full-time staff and she only has 1 temp staff (poor me) willing to work for her. (sarcasm again)


i'd love to see the look on her face when i finally can tender my resignation. oh god please let me find a better job soon!


~*~*~*~


finally finished watching ying ye 3 + 1. i find it kinda lame because the love between XT and AJ is so strong that it becomes unrealistic. sure they grew up together. sure she liked him since she was 12. sure he's always protected her. but to the point of appearing on national tv for him? to the point of jumping 8 stories for him? to the point of giving up everything for him?


maybe it's just pessimistic me. i'd believe if it was a dog doing it for his owner. otherwise, no way man.


and i cannot stand qiaoen forever having tears in her eyes. i thought she in FTLY was bad enough. this was worse. it's as if every time AJ talks to her, her eyes well up with tears. bth!


only thing i like about this show is how the team works together to solve problems and how each member understands, sticks by and cares for one another. oh and qiaoen's hair. she sported the same bangs in FTLY and YY3+1. made me so tempted to get bangs and curls too. mehhx.


~*~*~*~


i realize it's so much easier to blog in english. -_-'' maybe i'll switch back and only blog in chinese when i'm emo-ing. :p

1 comment :

  1. I can totally relate - rated this a 5. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...