Monday, April 28, 2014

[sponsored review] Trimton

So, after my initial try of Trimton 2, I was invited to try out the first version, Trimton (1). No qualms about accepting since it had such good reviews.


I find that this version is slightly more bothersome as I have to take 2 capsules 30 minutes before each meal, unlike Trimton 2, where I can just take 2 every night. It's also quite scary to take 6 pills every day! For this reason alone I would prefer the latter version. 

Times when I actually remember to take, I do notice that I feel full easier. Unfortunately, I haven't seen much weight loss yet. Will continue to take and hopefully I don't forget anymore. =X

They're sold exclusively at Guardians at $44.50 per box (60 caps). Not sure when the offer will end so if you wanna try it, go quick!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...