Monday, January 1, 2007

ehh, my first post of 2007. i feel high. hmmm. let's see if i can get through this post without making any silly mistakes. lols.

the countdown bbq was so fun. just the 8 of us, gathering for a small, quiet, 'reunion' dinner. halfway through the dinner, the drinks came. i suppose i drank quite a lot, for me to feel high. lols. my tummy now has a weird mixture of :
tiger beer
champagne1
red wine1
gin&tonic
champagne2
red wine2
white wine
and other non-alcoholic beverages.

nice. i love gin&tonic. i love it more when i mix it myself. ahh~ the best concoction ever invented, i think. lols. i keep asking my dad to open his bottle of chivas regal, but he keep refusing. my granddad refused to share his bottle of whiskey as well. -_-'''

but still,
great(alcohol+food+music+weather) = get high. lols.

any new year resolutions? lols. here's a few of mine.
1. lose weight ^^v
2. pass all my modules and graduate safely
3. get the night safari job i want
4. 'pawn' all the noobs in audition and master 8k

lols. i'm dreadfully tired. alcohol-effect. off to bed. =X

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...