Thursday, January 25, 2007

just to clarify something. you know that small little window that pops up when someone in your msn list logs in? I HAVE DISABLED IT! lols. apparently some people in my list like to play log in/log out. that thing keeps popping up and it's damn irritating can?! but unfortunately, it also means that i don't know who logs in. so to whoever's reading this, if you need to find me for anything, DO PM ME! don't wait for me to do so, cos i don't stare at the list the whole time waiting for you. =P

finally finished my part of the report. as in, officially, completely finished. yep. me and jolin managed to hit 4.5k words. like, WOW! thanks gal! =)

back to maple. everytime i log in my priest, i'd feel soooo tempted to continue training it. the pweety hairstyle, the nice nice equips, and the lovely amount of mesos in the bank. but the mere thought of training alone sianz me out. haiz. what should i do man? =(

p.s. to gary, sorry if i keep saying har on the phone. cos, can't hear properly + slow reaction = HAR. lols.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...