Saturday, January 20, 2007

i think there's something wrong with me. slept around 5 this morning and woke up at 6.30 for school. yet i didn't sleep at all on the way there. maybe it's because my mp3 cocked up and i panicked cos no more warranty. -_-

yean told me it would be som revision lecture today, that's why i went. but he didn't revise at all, merely went through a new topic. i tried to listen attentively, until someone asked him whether it was tested in final exam, and he said no. then i fell asleep. haiz.

lecture finished at 10. was supposed to meet someone, who apparently fell asleep. i didn't know what to do, where to go, so i sat and waited for his reply while yean had their group discussion. saw how their group had their open war. first time i saw bingheng lose his temper. was thankful for my peaceful group. =p

after waiting for around an hour or so, huoleong kelian-ed me and lent me his psp to pop some bubbles. lissa walked past a couple of times, took pity on me, and offered to accompany me go walk walk. lols. thx dear sasa.

went marina. saw this cute dress which sa said probably would look good on me. 70+ bucks. haiz. then went fox, and saw this lovely skirt, 50 bucks. HAIZ. why all so ex de. zzZz. but i sure had fun trying on all those clothes. ^^

was walking aimlessly around when sa spied something she wanted. seeeeeeee~
.
.
.
.
.


hahas. we sat on the bench and licked our ice creams, giggling like little schoolgirls. =D haven't felt so relaxed in a long long time.

finally reached home at 6. i wonder if i should go to bed or continue to work on the report (deadline nearer liao). haiz. =X


you wanted me to trust you .
it was hard ,
but i did .
i thought you were different ,
i should have known you weren't .
you did exactly what i told you not to do .

should i believe you again ?
can i trust you again ?
will you hurt me again ?

i will take the risk..
..no more .


suddenly i lost everything overnight..
wwhhhyyyy..??

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...