Sunday, January 28, 2007

went down jb giant this afternoon to do my hair. reached there around 2.30pm, and finished at 7.30pm. during this 5 hours, i changed seats 3 times, and washed my hair 4 times. lalala~ other than that, i just sat there. sit until butt pain. seriously. hmmm.. my mum also did the same as me, but maybe cos her hair shorter, she finished an hour earlier. -_-

my poor dad and bro. 5 hours do nothing. LOL. they went arcade to play, and actually managed to get a toy. blehz. walked inside giant after that. and i forgot to buy my vodka. zzZz.

anyways, back to my hair. haha. though they say i look nice, i think i look weird. really. it wasn't what i wanted lor. i don't look like me at all. sad. =\

pictures! don't puke ah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tada~!


how how? weird rite? lols. i think i should pin up my fringe. hor? haha. oh ya, i finally got a dress! lols. cheap, nice and sexy. yay. =D

no more liao. i want go bathe liao. lols. buaiz~
(i sound so act cute. ^^)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...