Sunday, January 14, 2007

went changi boardwalk just now. asked my dad to drive me there because apparently it's pretty inaccessible. it took the 4 of us 15mins to find the entrance, and somemore with me calling up my dear yean for help. i tink if not, we wouldn't be able to find it, cos we were at a totally different place. lols.

anyways, it reminded me of sungei buloh and pulau ubin - secluded and remote, with greenery everywhere. the scenery is indeed pretty nice, but the beach damn dirty lor. other than that, not much stuff to see. i wonder how am i gonna write the report. =.- saw a couple of groups doing survey, also from ngee ann. looked like yr2 de. haish.

we also picked, or tried to pick, seashells. only found 1 not too bad de. thank god the weather was nice. lalala~ pics!

i think it's a waste of time doing this project. lols.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...