Sunday, December 1, 2013

Back to Jai Thai...again?

Following my previous visit to Jai Thai, I dropped by a couple of days ago for the green curry again, this time with SSD. We got the set for two ($19), with additional green curry ($5), mango salad ($5) and iced coffee/tea ($2.50 each). Their individual sets are really worth it but the ala carte seems a little….expensive?

Anyway.


The mango salad was especially spicy this time and so was the tomyum soup, although I wouldn’t really recommend ordering it on its own. Green curry was still as yummy as ever. Probably the best or one of the best I’ve ever eaten. ^^ The fish was a little unexpected. Not a lot of meat but it was nice and crispy. =)

Darn I kinda miss the Thai buffet we had. Boo.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...