Sunday, June 15, 2014

[sponsored review] Collection Primed & Ready Makeup Primer

Before this, I never used primers. Mainly because I seldom use makeup. A little BB cream on days I need to meet clients, but otherwise I'll be glad to trade that 5 minutes for a little more sleep time. But since I received this, I figured I better start using it. 

I never knew primers had such benefits.
  • Reduce the look of large pores and fill in the fine lines
  • Help makeup stay on longer and less cakey
  • Creates a protective barrier over the skin
  • Seals in and protects any treatment products used 


Nice, black and sleek look. It's supposedly a soothing makeup base that provides a light coverage for a flawless complexion and a noticeably natural finish. It minimizes pore problems, smooths uneven skin, and hides unsightly blemishes for the perfect base.

You know what, I have no idea why or how. Because it's TRANSPARENT! It feels very much like silicon gel and does minimizes my pores, make my face feel very smooth. Makeup (BB cream in my case) glides on really easily, stays on longer, and my T-zone doesn't get shiny for a while longer. 

But sorry. Light coverage, no. Hides blemishes, no. How can you expect something transparent to provide coverage? That's just weird. *shrugs* I still love this thing though. And because of this I'm starting to use makeup (BB cream) every day. ^^v

For more information, do LIKE the Collection Sg Facebook page here. The Collection Primed & Ready Makeup Primer ($16.90/18ml) is available in selected Watsons stores, BHG, the newly renovated BHG Bugis and Collection pop-up store in Cineleisure, Level 2.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...