Tuesday, June 3, 2014

[sponsored review] Triple Dry Anti-perspirant Roll On

It feels a little weird to be reviewing something like that, but come on, EVERYBODY uses this. Right? =X And everybody should. I cannot tell you how much I absolutely hate being in a crowded train with someone who......isn't smelling very nice. But unfortunately, while some lucky people don't seem to perspire easily, some other people do. And it's not really their fault. I know because sadly, I get hot easily too. I've tried so many different brands and varieties of anti-perspirant and none have made me feel confident. I'm reduced to trying to keep cool instead. 

So this came.


I received 2 roll ons; one scented and one unscented. Both are anti-bacterial and anti-perspirant, PROVEN to protect against heavy perspiration for up to 72 hours. That's 3 days! Sounds a little amazing. Its unique triple action formula responds to your body, working when you need it most to help you stay dry all day. It also has a waterproof formula that allows you to shower and swim without reapplying. Safe for sensitive skin too. 

Here's the instructions: for optimum results, apply nightly before going to bed for 4 nights. Once perspiration is under control, you may be able to reduce application to 3 times a week. Sounds a little unbelievable eh?

My take on it: I didn't have much time to use it but at least I completed the initial 4 nights. Felt a difference immediately the next day. Stayed pretty dry despite not using an anti-perspirant in the morning. And over the weekend, I went out grocery shopping in the hot sun, cooked, washed the dog and cleaned the house, all WITHOUT anti-perspirant in the morning. It was amazing. I stayed rather dry under the arms despite beads of sweat rolling down my face. Oh and I tried the ladies' fragrance one first. Nice floral scent. =)

Definitely re-purchasing this in future. It's heaven-sent lmao. Get yours at Guardians! A little pricey at $15.90/50ml, but it works. And you know what? You can now redeem your RETAIL-SIZED sample here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...